About Me

My photo
Im a broken girl with a lot to say and Im looking for an escape, and I'm gonna speak my mind. If I offend you I don't care, get over it and get off my page!

You're Amazing

I'm not sure what it means
But you're the only person on my mind.

Usually it takes me a lot longer
And actually knowing the person
In order to feel the way I do.

Although I'm not complaining
I guess you could say,
I'm afraid that this is too good to be true.

I've never met a guy online...
Through blind date on myyearbook.

I've never known anyone
Who makes me feel the way you do.

You make me laugh,
When I don't even want to smile.

You give me butterflies,
Whenever I hear your voice or see you online.

Most guys would've given up by now,
Why haven't you?

We haven't met.
The closest we get to being in person is Skype,
But apparently that works.

There is something about you,
That makes wanting us to work...a priority.